• Spain, Female, 31-40
Smart City Hostel by Safestay, Edinburgh, Scotland
1st Sep 2013

My friends and I just spent one night in this hostel and it was really nice. Very well located with a private shower and WC. We were 6 people so we fix in one room all of us (party room!) Breakfast wasn't include in the price but it is worth to pay for it (just £5 and you start the day plenty of energy!). I would recomend ear plugs for a nice sleeping but I definetely recomend this place for visiting Edinburgh.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
6.6
25th May 2013

It wasn't the best hostel but we had a good time there. Met a lot of friendly people. Paying a little more for a private bathroom was really worth as there's only one bathroom per florr and lots of people in the hostel. Localisation is really good, just close to Candem subway station. And Candem is a great place.