Reviews: MeridithBartley

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Calluna

Fort William, Scotland

I ended up staying two extra nights here while spending the days hiking around Ben Nevis. The hostel is a good 45 minutes walk to the base/visitor center, but since all I wanted to do all day was walk about, it didn't bother me. Alan picked me up from the bus station and gave some great hike recommendations. He even lent me his map. The hostel was a bit quiet and I couldn't get the water temperature in the shower to work, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment of my stay.

Willy Wallace Hostel

Stirling, Scotland

Very good location! The staff were beyond welcoming and nice. Invited me out, gave great advice, etc.. Be sure to check out the path to the castle and the footpaths around the cemetery!

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Top notch hostel! Between the free hot made to order breakfasts, cheap community dinners, and outstanding staff this hostel really rises above the rest. Be sure and spend an evening playing drunk jenga in the common room!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel with everything you'd need. Definitely go on the free walking tour and the pub crawl. My female dorm was nice and quiet at night. Wifi is in reception and basement, but they are great about making sure it is always working. The free sauna is a hidden gem.

Lovely feedback and thanks for taking the time!