Loved it! Were told we were in a cave room but weren't (which was okay because our room was comfortable.) great staff, great location, highly suggest staying here! Only problem, our rooms weren't cleaned daily like most hotels but maybe you have to suggest it. Great place though! Amazing brecky!!!

• 18th Jun 2015

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Had a near perfect stay, very friendly and helpful staff on the reception and tourist desk. Great location. Only but noteworthy criticism, the terrace bar and restaurant manager was particularly creepy and inappropriate to women. From saying inappropriate comments to physically touching a girl. He was sleazy and I would fear for lone female travellers to be put in this situation. A real shame as the hostel was great and we did really enjoy it, nothing happened but we both felt uncomfortable.

• 14th Jun 2015

Hostel was okay, surprised when dorms were 3 story bunk beds, even though London is very expensive it was overpriced. Good location though right near the Thames and breakfast was good.

• 14th Sep 2013

Thoroughly didn't enjoy this hostel. Took the receptionist about 30 minutes just to check me in whilst having personal conversations with a friend. They also stuffed up my booking having me change rooms. I'm use to hostel living but this was particularly poor.

• 26th Aug 2013

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Definitely worth staying in. Amazing location with stunning views. Everything about the hostel is good; clean with good social space etc. Only criticism would be the staff, particularly one of the male receptionist who was quite rude etc. But otherwise a lot more worth your money and time than competitor Camping Jungfray, seriously!!

• 26th Aug 2013

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Had a good stay, cabins are a little cramped for 3 people but aircon worked which is why we upgraded from tent. Probably not suitable to families with young children unless your on a budget. Lots of young adults drinking until early hours of the morning, music was loud... But in saying that, I had fun. 7/10 stay.

• 10th Aug 2013