Reggae Guest House

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This review is for Reggae Mansion. Due to a mix up in booking, while I booked at Reggae Guest House, I wound up staying at Reggae Mansion because all bookings had been transferred over to there. I wish I had been notified. Reggae Mansion is a bit pricier than some of the other hostels, but well worth it. The facilities are great, the staff is excellent. The only issue I have is with the beds - specifically, climbing the terrifyingly steep ladder of death to the top bunk.

Wo Jia Lodge

Kuching, Malaysia

I really enjoyed Wo Jia Lodge. I had a single room that was clean and spacious. The only thing travelers should note is that sound carries really well throughout the building, and even if you're trying hard to be quiet, it will seem loud to other guests.

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

Because this hostel is part of a franchise, this hostel is listed as having the same amenities as all the other Fernloft City hostels in Singapore. This is not the case. The amenities differ from site to site and I wish that had been made clear on the website, as I likely would have chosen somewhere else to stay.

Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff at Suzie's were very helpful and wonderful - I really appreciated their efforts!

Duriworld House

Seoul, South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay at Duriworld House. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and nice and everything was great! I met several people from other countries during my stay, which was also nice. As a side note, Duriworld isn't really a party and drinking hostel. The indoor common area is nice, but small. The outdoor terrace was well-kept, but I rarely saw anyone use it. Overall, it's a great place to stay but not for people who want a constant party.