ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel)

Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall it is very nice! :) Kylie was very nice and friendly, though I arrived late after the checkin time....The breakfast was beyond my expectation of a hostel at such a price rate (enjoyed the peach a lot :) ). The only problem with me was the small single room with toilet and shower together. It was quite difficult to control the temperature of the water (either too cold or too hot), and the special rotation switch made it very difficult to use once the hands are wet....

St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

The staff is very friendly, the hostel is very nice and clean. :) The only problem I had is the bathing switch. I don't quite understand why there are some people using that kind of double rotation switch. It is very difficult to rotate it to the very end to get the water out when the hands are wet. I would strongly recommend the staff to change it if it is possible.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

I will be very grateful if there is more charging plug. I have to go downstairs in the kitchen and finally found one available power supply near the door to charge my cellphone the first day. (All the rest were occupied.) However the computer, kitchen are very very helpful. Also the printing service was great as I need to print out the reservation letter for the museums later!

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

Lake District Backpackers

Lake District, England

The facilities are really of good quality. The mattress are very soft and the bed are new. The bathroom is very clean and there is even a printer in the common room! However I think the biggest problem is that there is only one bathroom for each floor! Consider that people need it for changing clothes, using toilet and taking shower, it is really not convenient! And I think I booked

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

It would be great if I had stayed there one more day. ^ _ *

YesWeCamp

Marseille, France

Maybe it's because of the hot weather and the open-air condition, there are flies everywhere in the day, in the dorm, in the bathroom, in the toilet, near the drinking water, everywhere. However they all disappear magically at night, simply because it's so cold at night. But another problem comes as there is no blanket for every bed. I didn't sleep well at all because of the freezing coldness (I guess it must be below 12 degree at dawn) so I have to get up at 5:30 am to walk around to warm up.

Auberge Bagatelle

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Very clean floor, nice bed, friendly staff, quite environment, pretty breakfast with TV news. :)

Inverness Student Hostel