Coyote Village, Loreto, Mexico
4th Aug 2013

This has to be one of the best hostels in the world, that I have stayed at. The accommodation itself is clean, roomy, air conditioned and very safe and secure. Included in your price - drinking water, beers, laundry service, swimming pool access, kitchens that could be used on 'master chef', a great breakfast and use of bicycles when you want. Most importantly, the welcome and friendliness of your hosts, Mike and Gus, makes you instantly feel at home. I cannot recommend this venue more highly.

Adventurer Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
2.3
3rd Aug 2013

I arrived with many others before my scheduled arrival time, with booked accommodation, only to be quickly turned away, due to overbooking.... we were offered to sleep on the carpet in the foyer, which we did. During the night, the police came twice for in-house issues and it was basically manic. I cannot recommend more highly than to avoid this place.

The Boardwalk at Cloud 9, Siargao Island, Philippines
18th May 2013

Awesome place to stay on all accounts - actually, I'm still here now, well beyond my intended stay !