Pretty good atmosphere! The bar area was super cool and stayed open pretty late. There was a great kitchen and common area and a lot of computers available. The rooms were quite large and the location of the hostel was very good. Overall pretty good hostel!

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Only stayed here for one night since my other hostel had no more room. The location is a bit far from the beach and the rest of the city. The hostel itself was VERY nice! It seems more like a hotel with a good hostel atmosphere! Rooms were clean and spacious! Overall pretty good hostel!

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Unreal hostel!!! The hostel itself is located 5 minutes from a metro stop and 5 minutes from the beach. The building is extremely modern and new! Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Very good atmosphere. The bar crawl was super fun and really lets you experience the crazy nightlife of Barcelona. Can be a little noisy if you're trying to sleep but why would you be trying to sleep? It's Barcelona. The bathroom were very clean! Great value for money. Will definitely book again!

Hostal Ibiza

Ibiza, Spain

Bad atmosphere!! The hostel itself was very, very nice. Rooms were extremely clean, the upper terrace was unreal, and everything looked very new and modern. It's only a 5 minute cab ride from the port and it's in a pretty central location, close to a DiscoBus bus stop. I was very, very disappointed with the atmosphere. Me and my buddy were the only ones at the hostel! We expected a huge party but were left drinking alone until we decided to head to the club. Make it more hype and I'll book again

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Amazing hostel!! I was only planning on staying in Valencia for one night but I ended up staying for another 2 just because the hostel was unreal! You need to do the 5 euro bar crawl when you're here because it's a crazy time. The rooms were very spacious with a very good view. The hostel was a little tough to find but the location is in the middle of a lot of great clubs and bars. Clara at reception was hilarious and extremely nice and helpful. Will definitely book again! -tu amigo hondureƱo

Rising Cock

Lagos, Portugal

YOU NEED TO STAY HERE IF YOU GO TO LAGOS!!! Wow, I don't even know where to begin.The hostel is the most rowdy hostel you will ever stay at. If you want to party HARD this is the place for you! Everyone who stays here is super young and ready to have a good time! Had the most unreal time thanks to all of the events they organized, mama's unreal crepe's and happy hour at the bar across the road! WILL DEFINITELY BOOK AGAIN!

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

INCREDIBLE HOSTEL!!! Staying here honestly made Lisbon one of my favorite cities out of my entire trip. The hostel is in a very ideal location. The rooms are very spacious, super clean, and have an incredible view. The whole atmosphere was probably the best I've seen at a hostel with everyone talking to each other and everyone being super open. Marco and David were unreal hosts! They took us to the coolest taverns of Lisbon and organized a family dinner. I will DEFINITELY be booking here again!!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Without a doubt THE BEST hostel I stayed at during the 6 weeks I travelled Europe!!!!! First off, the location was absolutely incredible! Right in the heart of the city 10 steps away from Plaza del Sol, where the metro stop is located. The hostel itself was very, very clean and modern looking. Everything looked very new and the wifi worked pretty much everywhere. The staff were amazing! Enni was extremely nice and enthusiastic! The bar crawl is definitely a must do! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL!

Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare

Bordeaux, France

Great if you simply need a place to stay while in Bordeaux. Good value for money and only a short walking distance away from the train station.

Very clean hostel in a good location. Only a few blocks from Victoria Station. However, since the Tube closes quite early it made it somewhat tough to get back to the hostel on a night out. You can always take a bus though. Staff were quite friendly and facilities were clean. The bar seemed to always be open and there was never a shortage of people to talk to. I'd definitely book again!