Seoul I Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
16th May 2015

Great place to stay! Located close to tons of bars and restaurants, and close to the train. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The lockers were small but I always felt that my belongings were secure. Everything was neat and the amenities were nice. Met cool travelers too!

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
8th Jun 2013

Great hostel! Best café da manha in Brasil. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay at Hostel Galeria 13 again. The energy was great! Thanks for a great stay in Salvador's Pelourinho.

7.4
29th May 2013

As described. I only spent one night at Gol, but all the travelers I met were friendly. The staff was helpful and nice. I missed out on the free caipirinha, bummer. I would stay here again. Linen was clean and breakfast included coffee, juice, breads, meats, jellies, cheese, and fruit.