This hostel is generally good in all aspects, do not have much to complain.

St. Clair Hotel and Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

First I should say the staff (one of them) is really nice. I asked him about why the hostel is "city heritage", and then he invited me to the staff room and we talked for a while, he is really a nice person. The room is OK, more like european cheap hotel style (share bath but with a wash basin in room), small common space, and room space is OK. Internet could occasionally be disconnected but fine in general. One of the toilet in my floor is a little bit clogged, but the rest are good.

Hi Glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part and our wonderful staff! Our Wi-Fi is usually pretty top notch and we get very few complaints but it does work better in some parts of the building (it is however, available throughout the building including all rooms). We will take care of the issue with the toilet ASAP! Thank you for your input! Regards, Matt, Manager St. Clair Hostel Vancouver

Cambie Hostel - Seymour

Vancouver, Canada

The room space is good, but common space is a little bit too small (though not many ppl using it), the internet is very unstable in the night, but ok in the morning (I guess it's because the bandwidth is too small for many ppl to access), for just cheap stay without internet connect at night (or can stand for poor connection) is good, but no much chance to talk to other ppl, like other hostels.

Everything is good, room is a little bit small but still OK, internet connection is OK but not good for streaming (line or facetime)