• USA, Couple, 18-24
Hostel Paradis, Nice, France
29th May 2013

I had a great time at this hostel! The location is fantastic. A quick walk down to the sea, over to the marche de fleurs, it's right in the center of everything. My partner and I got a double bed private room and to our surprise there were TWO beds - a double and a twin. HUGE room! The facilities were super clean and the staff were lovely and very helpful. I'd absolutely recommend this hostel to others. One note though - "Hostel Paradis" and "Hotel Paradis" are the same thing. Very confusing!

• USA, Female, 18-24
YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
27th May 2013

I had a great time at this hostel! I only stayed for one night - a friend and I got a double bed room - and it suited us just fine. The location is perfect. The Oxford Circus tube stop is just a few blocks away, as is all of Oxford Street. I would have liked a bigger room, so I rated that lower. With the double bed, there was quite literally no room anywhere for anything. I'm sure with the twin beds the rooms are fine. The staff were all nice and very helpful. Great atmosphere in general.