Muffin Hostel, Salzburg, Austria
26th Jul 2013

I was disappointed by the bbq that was organised for us... They started it 1 hour late and one small sausage would cost 3 euros (with a piece of bread and a pickle) and a beer 2,20 euros I stayed in hostels where they would sell beers for 1€ and cook a whole meal for 2! Other than that the location is nice, next to a park and 15 minutes away from the city center. I was really glad that I found this hostel because everything was full in Salzburg!

Hostel Behind, Prague, Czech Republic
10th May 2013

I stayed in the 4 beds dorm and it was very clean. But there was no atmosphere, no place to meet people, it was really only a place to sleep and there was no shades on the windows so it was bright really early. I found it a little bit expensive for what it offered. But the staff was welcoming and the location great!

The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
8th May 2013

EVERYTHING was great! I loved the fact that we were welcomed by a fresh beer and that the hostel provided us with a clean towel, earplugs and a padlock - SOOOO convenient. I loved the atmosphere, the rooms, like I said, everything :)