Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 49

It is a great place to meet people. I really loved it there.

Hotel Boheda Palace

Udaipur, India

If you are looking an hotel with facilities that meet a European standard, this is the right hotel. The owners are German-Indian and were amazing. They made the impossible possible. The hotel received my change of reservation as a cancellation and by the time I arrived at the hotel, the hotel was fully booked and so was the city. They offered me their son's room for one night. Thank you for your hospitality and flexibility. PS: Quiet location and in walking distance to the city palace.

• 29th Dec 2013

Nomads Guest House

Jaisalmer, India

Excellent cost-performance ratio. Go for the rooms on the first floor if they are available. The roof-top restaurant has a beautiful view to the fort and I chilled I guess for hours during morning, afternoon and night. Enjoying the food, the sun, the bonfire when the day went as well as Alex, and Aladin's company. I spent Christmas and my birthday there and felt I had found a new home. Be prepared to warm your shower water with an immersion heater, also this is India.

• 21st Dec 2013

Moustache Hostel

New Delhi, India

In brief: located in Greater Kalaish, safe neighborhood, 20 minutes walk to Kalaish Metro station (recommended to avoid to be stuck hours in traffic jams, favorite Café and restaurant: Mocha (MK left from Starbucks, second floor, way up is at the small side of the house), good henna's possible in the streets of MK market (100-150 Rs one hand both sides), hostel owns washing machine, so laundry can be done at short notice. Great atmosphere and recommendations for my visit. Made new friends!

Hotel Kamal

Agra, India

If you go to visit Taj Mahal, do it on a day trip from Delhi or look for accommodation in eg Fatehpur Sikri. Agra is so polluted, full of garbage and the people in the street incredibly aggressive selling souvenirs and rikscha rides. Our room hat windows to a hallway and not to the outside. It took us our last breath. We left Agra without visiting the Taj Mahal, we just wanted to get out of this town.

• 25th Oct 2013

Don Santiago Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The decoration in the bathroom is beautiful, but needs some remodelling.

• 23rd Jun 2013

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

• 17th May 2013

Love it, It is a little paradise and I do not want to leave.