Astor Victoria, London, England
18th Jul 2015

The hostel was awesome. Great atmosphere and location. Comfortable beds and lots of things to do at night. The only problems were the bathrooms were kind of smelly and the floors were often wet in them. There arent enough bathrooms for the number of people there. Also our room made is sneeze a lot. Not sure why. But I would definitely stay there again.

Euro Hostel Liverpool, Liverpool, England
8th Jul 2015

I had a great stay even though I was only there for one night. The rooms are very modern and clean and all the staff were very helpful (I asked a lot of questions about directions to multiple staff). The only things I would say were negative would be the music from the club across the street (which I expected because I saw it in other reviews) and that not a lot of people were hanging out in the common areas so I only met people in my room. Maybe that's because I was there on a Wednesday.

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
4th Jun 2013

We had a great stay at the yellow. It's really easy to make friends and the rooms are typical hostel rooms. The staff were helpful when you asked questions but didn't go beyond that. Overall great experience though and I would definitely stay their again

Hostel Gallo d'Oro, Florence, Italy
2nd Jun 2013

Our stay was very good. It's pretty confusing to get into the building and the location is a tiny bit further from the main areas than other hostels but our overall stay was good and the staff were extremely helpful! The breakfast was also better than most hostels we've stayed at

19th May 2013

We stayed there just one night but the staff were all very helpful and it was easy to get to the underground which is right across the street!

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some great feedback! Our staff are one of the best parts of our hostel. Just like yourself they are mostly all travelers. We always try and give the service we would expect when traveling and its good to hear its working! Feel free to pop back and visit us any time you like. Safe and happy travels. Cheers The St Christopher's team.