Dublin International (YHA), Dublin, Ireland
5th Aug 2015

It was a very nice stay, it would be nicer if the water taps and shower's water would stay on for such a long time that you actually would be able to use it, before it turns off right away again. And the showers are dirty....

Thank you for your comment, We are glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay here with us and apologize for the shower inconvenience you experienced. We will try to rectify this mainenance issue as soon as possible. Best regards, Dublin International Hostel

15th Jun 2015

This place was simply amazing!!!

Hostel Olet, Prague, Czech Republic
4.9
14th Aug 2013

It would have been nice to have some lockers in the rooms for our important things.The breakfast was like air-nothing good in it, and we couldn't eat or drink till we were full.When we were about to check in,the receptionist's phone rang and she picked it up and started to have a private conversation.After she hung up she didn't excuse herself and(of course)had forgotten what she was about to do before the phone rang, so we, and the ppl behind us had to wait even longer.She wouldn't smile either

Hostel Marabou, Prague, Czech Republic
11th Aug 2013

It was really great to stay there! I love the decoration there, all the awesome bright colors and everything! It was great!! Also how flexible everything was, fx when I left my way too drunk friend on the couch, because I couldn't get her any further and the flexible time for the breakfast, which actually wasn’t over before noon. I find it weird that the music got turned off at midnight, but the receptionist would still watch things on youtube with a VERY loud volume though. But over all: GREAT!

Chili Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
6.0
9th Aug 2013

The beds were horrible!! My bed was weigh too hard, since it was just a board with a thin mattress on top of it and my travel buddy's just had the shape of a million asses that had slept on it.

Hostel GoodMo, Budapest, Hungary
4th May 2013

I had a great stay at Hostel GoodMo! The staff was so kind and smiling all the time so you couldn't gelp smiling also. It was very easy to see that you could rely on them with a 100 % certainness. - They would be there for you when ever you would need them! The decorations on the walls are really great with a lot of bright and nice colours. The doorms are so nice, again with a lot of different colours, just like my room back home. ;) The furniture in the different common rooms were also Great!