Hostel Olet

Prague, Czech Republic

It would have been nice to have some lockers in the rooms for our important things.The breakfast was like air-nothing good in it, and we couldn't eat or drink till we were full.When we were about to check in,the receptionist's phone rang and she picked it up and started to have a private conversation.After she hung up she didn't excuse herself and(of course)had forgotten what she was about to do before the phone rang, so we, and the ppl behind us had to wait even longer.She wouldn't smile either

• 14th Aug 2013

Hostel Marabou

Prague, Czech Republic

It was really great to stay there! I love the decoration there, all the awesome bright colors and everything! It was great!! Also how flexible everything was, fx when I left my way too drunk friend on the couch, because I couldn't get her any further and the flexible time for the breakfast, which actually wasn’t over before noon. I find it weird that the music got turned off at midnight, but the receptionist would still watch things on youtube with a VERY loud volume though. But over all: GREAT!

• 11th Aug 2013

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The beds were horrible!! My bed was weigh too hard, since it was just a board with a thin mattress on top of it and my travel buddy's just had the shape of a million asses that had slept on it.

• 9th Aug 2013

Hostel GoodMo

Budapest, Hungary

I had a great stay at Hostel GoodMo! The staff was so kind and smiling all the time so you couldn't gelp smiling also. It was very easy to see that you could rely on them with a 100 % certainness. - They would be there for you when ever you would need them! The decorations on the walls are really great with a lot of bright and nice colours. The doorms are so nice, again with a lot of different colours, just like my room back home. ;) The furniture in the different common rooms were also Great!

• 4th May 2013