Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

- The highlight for us was the roof top terrace and the general atmosphere everywhere in the hostel. - The staff was very nice and very helpful but one thing to improve would be in regards of general instructions or informations. We were wrongly informed by the staff for the directions to the Huashang Mountain and also not informed that Taxi's could not come to hostel. Almost missed our flight on departure day. - I would try to improve on the breakfast. The omelets were good though!

Plus: Staff was very nice. In front of Metro station and ATM. Well localisez. Minus: I feel that other Hostel that I have stay in china have much better atmosphere than this one. There was a very strong odor of sewage in the main common/dinning area. Not pleasant. This place may have been great before but I think that it is not maintained properly. Getting old and it shows.

Lazybones will get a thorough renovation by the end of this year when not many people are staying here, you are right, some parts of hostel do need a renovation, that's in our schedule. Thanks for your review:) Have a nice day,