Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Very nice hostel, looked like a hotel, but very friendly and it has a very huge/nice breakfast for a very nice price. Great location, close to a lot of different bars, clubs, restaurants and stuff. Would go back there, that`s for sure. The only problem was that we had to share the room with two english girls that made a HUGE mess, there was dirty paints in my bed, in the floor, everywhere.... hahahaha but that`s not hostel`s fault! Anyway, great Hostel! It has free city tours, thanks Anne =D

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

This is a very nice hostel: Cheap, clean, very well located, very nice staff who showed me the very best places to be like parties and restaurants...very nice breakfast also, you can eat as much as you can....comum room very nice to know and talk to new people...Would stay there again for sure.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

It was the best hostel ever. Great location, very nice and helpful staff, EXCELENT breakfast, EXCELENT bathrooms (there was even soap and shampo for free). When I arrived, they gave me a very good map and told me about all the turistics places in london. It was wonderfull. I would come back there and would recomend this for everbody, I would stay even with my family there, that`s for sure!

Art In Accommodation

Rome, Italy

When we came to make check-in, they sent us to another building. The room was dirty, I found some insects in the bed. We have been there for 4 days, and in none of them the cleaning woman came to clean our room or the bathroom. For the breakfast, we had to look for the cleaning woman to take cupons for it. After we had found the woman we went to have breakfast, wich was 3 blocks away, in a bar, and we only get coffe or juice and 1 bread.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

The best Hostel I have ever been, and the breakfast is amazing!

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It is a great hostel.

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

The only thing that this hostel needs to be very good is a personal locker for the guests.