• England, Male, 18-24
Zeppelin Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
24th May 2013

Great stay at Zeppelin Hostel, the staff were friendly and helpful and the location of the hostel was amazing! So close to everything we needed. When we went they were doing a lot of renovation, but this hardly impaired our stay. The beds are comfy, the lockers are a good size (I was able to fit my suitcase and more into it) and there are two computers with internet that are free to use. My only complaint would be that the bathroom had turned into a swimming pool, otherwise I would recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled, Bled, Slovenia
21st May 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at Caste Hostel! The hostel itself was lovely, it was recently refurbished (and actually is still being worked on) and was in great condition. Great showers, comfy beds and great location. However, these things did not compare to the helpfulness of the staff. They recommended great places, and even drove us considerable distances to see things. Really accommodating and really took the extra step for us! My only complaint is the lack of personal lockers!