• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
Oak 112, Chicago, USA
29th Jun 2013

There was a problem with my booking when I checked in and the person in charge (Ian, I believe) said that he needed some time to sort things out. I could leave my bags and car there, and help myself to breakfast, tea/coffee, etc. He was very friendly and apologetic. I came back later and they said I could stay in a private room in another hostel (at a dorm rate which was what I had booked). When I got to the other place everything was arranged, and it was great.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
Duo Housing Los Angeles, Los Angeles, USA
4th May 2013

This place is great. I stayed in a bunch of other hostels but this one really stands out. The staff are great, really friendly and very helpful. Very knowledgeable on LA too. I was there on most days that Pedro was on. Always eager to go the extra mile to help you out. Location is great, very central. Most places are just a bus ride away.