Overall, it was a nice hostel. The room I stayed in, though, had very creaky beds. Also, the mattresses were uncomfortable. All of my 3 friends and I had sore backs after our first night there, and it continued after our second night. While everything else is in order, the beds were horrible!

• 26th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

This hostel is an entire building---it's a very crowded, big-business hostel. Sleeping in the 16 person bedroom gave very bad sleep. Maybe it'd be better in a smaller room.

Hi, yes our hostel is a bit of a giant- big old industrial-style building which gives it a pretty unique charm! We like to think there's a sociable atmosphere so it can be a bit busy sometimes too.. We do have a variety of rooms available so if you would have liked to change ask our staff any time- reception is 24hours! Thanks for leaving your comment :)

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

Amazing staff that is very helpful. Free professionally managed luggage storage. They even had a hand scale to weigh my baggage before I flew out. The rooms are individually very isolated, which means good sleep. The beds are also very comfortable. The only downside is that the lockers are very old, small, and seemingly unsturdy. They still get the job done, though. Great hostel with an amazing location and price!

Enjoyss