Antares Hostel, Nice, France
23rd Jun 2013

Great place to stay in Nice! The best part is they change your sheets every day and give you a new towel. The hostel is located next to a super market making cooking in there kitchen very convenient. Overall this place has all the necessities to live comfortably and the staff was very kind. I would recommend this to all backpackers!

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
17th Jun 2013

Absolutely loved my stay here. This is by far the best hostel we have stayed at. The staff is so helpful and welcoming. The location is prime for Milan! I would recommend this to all who plan to chose a hostel in Milan.

Welcome Home, Rome, Italy
5th Jun 2013

This place is charming and the owner is amazing. I stayed there with 2 other females and we enjoyed the privacy of the room as we have been staying in hostels it was great to have our own bathroom and room. Every morning Valerio makes capaccino and croissants for his guests and every morning and it is delicious (he delivers it right to your room). He treats you like family. I would recommend the Vatican tour he suggests and you get to skip the line. Overall great stay, I would come back!