Dirty, just plain dirty. Only one women's bathroom, which was dirty the entire time of my stay and never fixed. There was noone in my room, and I just asked for a bottom bed as soon as I checked-in since I have problems with my knees; and no one even tried to help me. You would think its kind of centralized location, but taking the overground there is a pain. Just do the underground instead. Interesting location but too far away from the city center = expensive, if you are going to travel a lot.

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it as it helps us improve for future guests. Unfortunately, during your stay we were experiencing problems with our drains and did all we could to ensure this didn't impact on the stay of our guests. This issue has now been resolved. I hope this didn't impact on your stay too much. Many thanks

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The best staff around in an excellent location. The organization of the place is a bit off, but that's the owner's fault. You will have a great time here, and it's just next to the cool local hangouts.