MEININGER Amsterdam City West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Sep 2013

Meininger Amsterdam is located very conveniently next to the metro and tram station. The hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. I had a great time and the breakfast was top notch. I would highly recommend staying here.

Hi S, We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to welcome you here another time:) Warm regards from Amsterdam

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
22nd Sep 2013

Meininger Brussels is located very conveniently near to the metro and tram station. The hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. I had a great time and the breakfast was top notch. I would highly recommend staying here.

17th Sep 2013

Le Montclaire is located conveniently next to the metro station (Jules Joffrin M12). Its location is great with cafes, supermarkets, laundromats all near by. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. I especially liked the lobby where everyone hangs out and chills. Great place to meet new people. The kitchen facilities were great and all in all i had a great time here. I would certainly recommend staying here.