• Canada, Couple, 31-40
Maison de Didi, Rome, Italy
14th May 2013

Didi's home was the best B & B I've stayed at. She was welcoming, kind and flexible. Her home is bright, airy, and clean. It had wide hallways, high ceilings, marble floors, and clean bedding. She had fridges, an inviting cold breakfast, and I felt very very safe and secure there. I would highly recommend this B and B to someone in Rome. It was within walking distance of everything (the furthest tourist point, the Vatican, was only about 45 min walk, at a good pace).

Thank you very much guys, it has been a pleasure to have you here and to know that you've loved it make my work worthwhile! Come back whenever you feel like, my home is your home. Didi

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
Residenza Santa Croce, Venice, Italy
13th May 2013

Very clean unit. Very very very friendly staff. The room was quite sterile and lacked character, however it was very clean and we did not spend much time in the room since there is so much to see and do in Venice.