Smart Russell Square

The worst hostel I've stayed in on my 5 months of traveling. Wifi didn't work in lobby, showers and toilets are not in same room. The dorms windows do not open, so it was very hot and smelled. Would not stay, would not recommend.

Thank you for your review. We are really sorry for all the inconvenience, we don't have the heatwave too often in London :) Wi-Fi works all the time though it is sometimes overloaded from the amount of people using it. SRS Staff

Smart Hyde Park View

Hostel 170

Good place to lay your head. Rms are a little stuffy, showers a little small. The bar downstairs is great!

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appreciate it. We are a little hostel there is no denying that but what we lack in space we certainly make up for in a good experience. Glad you enjoyed your stay here with us! Hope to see you again if you ever pass by! Safe and happy travels, The St Christopher's team.

Enjoyss

San Sebastian, Spain

Really could be a great place if just a little tlc was put into it. From talking with others, all the hostels in San Sebatian are like this. Too bad really amazing city, just borderline average hostels. Location is amazing though! Also be aware that at 10:00 pm the hostel shuts down. No one there if you forget keys and no way to get in the kitchen, so eat early, or eat out.

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Not much here. Typical chain hostel that caters to crowds of kids.

Ok place to rest your head. My room was a walk away from the reception desk, which didnt matter much for the stsff wasnt exactly helpful anyway. Bfast was awful. You'll be lucky if there's coffee or tea. There were no lockers in rm. only a small lock box on a different floor. Location is good. Really wish there were more activities, as there was confusion of where and when the walking tour meets, and the other one was canceled. had a short time in Seville-don't recommend here.

Great hostel. Staff was very helpful. Recommend the hiking tour, well worth the 15e! (Lots of walking, crawling, and swimming!). Would definitely stay here again. Cool bar at night in lobby and lots of activities if you're down!

The Cathedral Hostel

Murcia, Spain

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

Awesome hostel in the heart of the city. The staff was incredibly helpful pointing me in the right direction for all my needs. The hostel itself was very clean and had an excellent vibe.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

This is most defiantly a youth hostel--12-18, groups of them. There is no stove or oven, only a microwave. Breakfast was only loaves of white bread and 3 types of sugar cereal, no coffee. I asked the desk of some good places to eat and was told McDonalds and Burger King. Everything costs extra- towel 3 euros, blanket 2 euros etc. wi-fi does not work in rooms and only worked 25% in social area. Typical chain hostel.There are many hostels in the gothic quarter, I don't recommend this one.

Lisetonga Hostel

100% PERFECT!

Leme House

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Why would you not stay here?!!! Perfect! 5 min to copacabana beach and surrounding areas. Great breakfast, super helpful staff, very clean. Best hostel I stayed at in rio.