I would stay at the location again. Only major downfall was how the room was setup. The top bunk did not have access for me to plug in my electronics and the courtyard area was right outside the window so smoke comes into the room and you can hear all conversations. The hostel was farther than expected from tourist attractions. very clean and nice friendly staff

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is amazing! Staff is educated and happy to help. Clean would be an understatement. Mattresses were comfortable. Very close to all the museums and not too far of a walk from everything. Caution...Watch your step walking down the stairwell I seen a few people tumble but there is an elevator available for convenience. Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in and will highly recommend it.

Terra Brasilis Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very relaxing hostel with probably one of the best views of the city. Does not have much of an environment but i stayed here for a night and would stay here again. But the location is not bad from Lapa but climbing up the street is ROUGH after a few drinks.

CheQinn

Bangkok, Thailand

CheQinn was a quiet location off a busy area near Nana Plaza. The place was super clean and i was surrounded by friendly staff and other travelers. One of the rare hostels i have stayed in over the past few months that had a good wifi range in the rooms without having to migrate to the lobby for a signal. They also have the A/C on blast, which is good because the low was 85 degrees even at night!

The Lounge

Koh Samui, Thailand

The Hostel was wonderful, great staff. Only downfall was the wifi in the rooms so was limited to being in the lounge area. The A/C was great, the facilities were wonderful. i had no major complaints at all. I made mistake and didnt complete my reservation fully and the staff was able to accommodate me. I would not hesitate to stay here in the future