Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

The walk to main attractions like Big Ben and The London Eye was very easy...only about 20 minutes. Near a tube station as well if you don't feel like walking. I liked the security because there was a separate reception area and living area, so the code had to be known to get in the living area. Breakfast was simple, toast/juice/cereal, but it sufficed. We had a 15 bed female room, but there were only a few lockers...so as long as you get one you feel very secure here. I'd recommend it :)

Thanks for the comment, we will thrive to improve more on any shortcomings.

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

We stayed on the second floor and there was almost no Wifi reception. It only works if you are on the first floor of the hostel. Other than that, everything was very good. Everything was clean and ready when we arrived. One frustrating thing was that we had to buzz to get OUT of the hostel as well which was a problem when staff happened to be away from the desk (which happened often in our 2 day stay). I would recommend it based on its location.

• 18th May 2013

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This was my first stay in a hostel, and I LOVED it! The staff was awesome- they sat and talked to us for a really long time about where to go in the city. The rooftop deck was really relaxing with hammocks. Our 8 person room only had 5 people or less in it while we were there. The only thing is that the cleaner didn't come until well past check-in time. We speak Spanish, so it wasn't a problem for us since we could communicate with the cleaner. But overall I'd DEFINITELY recommend this hostel :)