B&B Villa Aersa

Pescara, Italy

Definitely a great value for money!!! :) The breakfast included and the bottle of wine offered were a really nice touch. We will recommend it to everyone 100% and we would for sure stay there once again in Pescara.

• 31st May 2013

Oasi Del Grillo

Siena, Italy

This is a place I would definitely go back to. Definitely excellent value for money. Crystan clean, beautiful, the room was really big with a brand new kitchen in it. The restaurant at the same facilities was also pretty nice and worth it!

• 30th May 2013

Locanda La Pergola

La Spezia, Italy

• 29th May 2013

Le Petit Platane

Beziers, France

I found Le Petit Platane a nice place to stay in! The room was clean and beautiful, the owners were really friendly and gave us some nice tips about the area. It was only a bit difficult to find it so a more detailed description of how to get there would be a nice touch.

• 28th May 2013
  • Greece

I am so sorry you found the Google map I sent you difficult to read. There is also a map on our listing here on Hostelworld. I prefer the Google Map as it gives three different route options. What we can do for people without GSP, is offer a pick-up point at our famous and visible church in the square. SO if anyone needs a pick-up point, we now offer Capestang's church. Thankyou for the feedback and we hope to improve on this point immediately. Athina- Happy nuptials to you