Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I LOVED this hostel! The staff was extremely friendly. They upgraded my travel group to a private room, cooked us soap and banana pancakes, and even let us sleep on the couch for a few hours in the early morning before our room was ready. I would definitely recommend!

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

This hostel was nice. It was located at a very good location--walking distance to almost all the major sites. Staff was friendly. The room was a bit cramped however.

Sant Jordi Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel! Staff was willing to give directions on the map to all the main attractions, had a free pub crawl that was a lot of fun and picked up at hostel, and the room was nice! Personal locker for each guest.

I enjoyed my stay at Absolute Paris! The rooms were clean, the staff was always willing to answer our concerns, and the location was a close metro ride away from the main attractions!

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

The staff was very friendly. For just 2 euros a day, they drove us to and from the first city in the Cinque Terre. It is not as ideally of a location compared to places in the five coastal towns, but it still is close enough it was never an issue. To save money, I would definitely recommend it.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel! Great value for the money, clean, and nice staff!