Dalkom Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Amazing stay! I want to go back! Awesome people and a great place :)

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

Hotel Loeven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Our room had so many bugs in it and I couldn't sleep....the next morning had 5 huge bites on my legs and ankles. Horrible experience!!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Under construction when I was there, but great price for a 2 bedroom shared room and walking distance of everything (although everything is in Bruges). I'd recommend.

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

This campground was so cool and had a ton of great stuff! The only annoying thing about it was that it takes about 30 minutes to get into Roma and there are very few places to charge your phone (I just charged it in the bathroom while showering and getting ready in the mornings). But we definitely are going to stay in other PLUS locations in Prague and Berlin for the remainder of our trip because it's a ton of fun!

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Other than being far away this was an amazing place to stay! It took us about 40 minutes to get into the heart of the city, but it was worth it for the value and I love that this place is for a good cause.

Surprise Backpackers

I really liked staying here with the fun rooms, but I woke up in the morning with four HUGE bug bites on me - not fun to know I was sleeping with bugs all night.

Smart Russell Square Hostel