Reviews: acsschmidt

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 21

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

This was my last stop on my 3 month tour of Europe, and I could NOT have been happier! I met fantastic people here including the staff. Lisbon is a beautiful city and this hostel was the perfect place to spend time. I wish I could have stayed longer, almost missed my flight home on purpose.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

This hostel was wonderful, a perfect ending to my time in Spain. The staff was very good in organizing activities for all the travelers.

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

Loved my stay here in Seville. The fact that they had a rooftop bar was great, very easy to meet people to hang out with.

Great place to stay in Barcelona, felt like home.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great place to stay in Rome.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

This was a great place to stay, right near the Parthenon.

RentRooms Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place to stay in a great city!

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This was a great place to stay! It felt like you were staying at home in the apartment. The owner was great and even would take us out. Would absolutely return here someday.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This was a great place to stay with a fantastic view of the Hagia Sophia! They had a nice bar on the top floor which was a chill place to hang out at night.

Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

This was a great place to stay even though I was only there for a short time.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The location was great right near the metro stop. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Great place to stay.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I had a fantastic time here, right next to the train station so was great when I was coming in late at night. They always organized activities so I could always find things to do. It was also very easy to meet people either at the dinner or in the common room. If I ever find myself in Krakow again I will be sure to stay here.