• Brazil, Female, 25-30
AAE 11th Avenue Hostel, Denver, USA
22nd Sep 2013

The hostel was dirty and smell of cigarette everywhere, including in the room where I stayed - the smoke of the others rooms where coming to my room! The smell of mold was everywhere also, and the mettress where very old and the beds very noisy. I just couldn't sleep one single night while I was at this hostel. And to complete the scene, there were many guests there that looked like living there, and weird people, what was very scary at the begining. For. sure I don't recomend this hostel!!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Ocean Blue Hostel, Miami, USA
15th Jun 2013

The localization is good - right in front of the beach, but I stayed in a very noisy room, where all sound that was out side came into the room. Not enough bathrooms , and they were not so clean, and no privacy in the room, because the staff (male staff) was coming inside the roons all the time.

Dear Rudiany; We are really sorry you didn't have a good personal experience at Deco Walk Hostel. Just to remind you, the property was recently remodeled to better accommodate customer in the share dorms. Since we are a boutique hostel, we are very committed with our customers satisfaction and safeness. The staff probably had to check the room in order to make sure amenities were properly functioning. Moreover, Deco Walk Hostel offers housekeeping services twice a day.