Room007 Ventura Hostel, Madrid, Spain
6.9
25th May 2013

I thought the hostel was a little sterile but the rooms were very nice and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. I think they would benefit from organizing more activities and re-thinking their common space because it was a little dry. The staff was friendly enough but didnt really go out of their way to give you that extra something that makes hostels so amazing. Overall i give it a B-

Hi mate!! Thank you to take your time and share with everybody your stay in Room007 Ventura. My staff and my self we hope to see you again with us. Reviews like this one, show us the way to get better and to improve our facilities Warm regards.

Riad Verus, Fez, Morocco
19th May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Riad Verus. The staff is extremely helpful and the Riad itself is an absolute gem. If you have a chance, definitely check out the Haman package they offer. You wont regret it! I would 100% recommend this hostel because you can tell they really care about your safety and the quality of your stay

St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7.4
8th May 2013

This was an interesting hostel to stay at. It was definitely a place for individuals looking to party in the hostel but it can be a bit harder to see the real Barcelona from this location. The rooms were nice enough and there were many places to use the restroom and shower but you had to continuously press a button in the shower which only lasted about 12 seconds and you had to keep pressing the button for more water to come out, It wasn't horrible but it definitely was a little annoying.