New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

My 3 day stay was awful! I had a private bedroom which was tiny, no window and really noisy air con. I woke one morning to find MICE in my room!! The staff were ok but there is no real comparison to some other hostels I've stayed at in the US, I found the place more reminiscent of a prison than a hotel. I based my stay on cost which was a mistake as I'd rather pay slightly more and have a relaxing stay somewhere in the future. You couldn't pay me to return!!!

• 17th Sep 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so very sorry about your negative stay with us. On your first night stay when you had informed us of the loud AC unit in your window, we changed it right away. We were completely surprised when you had informed us of a mouse. That very same day we had a team of exterminators who checked the entire building and caught that mouse. We try our very best to ensure that our guests have an amazing stay at a great value.

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

My stay at the hostel was excellent. It is a very welcoming atmosphere from the moment you walk in the door. The organised tours and activities are suburb, well organised and FREE! I've stayed in many hostels, good and bad over the years and I have to rate this one up there with the best! I'd happily stay there again and can't rate it highly enough!!

• 12th Sep 2013

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it! Glad you had a lovely stay we look forward to seeing you soon! Germaine