Location Italy, Gender Male, Age 44

• Italy, Male, 41+
No.8 Willesden Hostel London, London, England
8th Feb 2014

When I read bad reviews on this hostel I don't understand the reason of them. It is the best one I've ever been to. London is not the safest, cleanest, cheapest and most quiet city in the world, it could never be. A great deal of people and identities, different customs, temporary accommodations and relationships, buzzing life and big businesses, it can't be as perfect as in our expectations. Don't bring too many dreams with you when you go there, you may not have room enough to enjoy your stay.

• Italy, Male, 41+
No.8 Willesden Hostel London, London, England
11th Nov 2013

I spent a fortnight in the Hostel N°8 in Willesden and enjoyed my stay. The staff work long hours to keep the place pleasant in spite of bad manners and ignorance. The cleaning girls sort out and make bathrooms and bedrooms neat everyday and are always kind to everybody, they work so hard that I didn't need to wear slippers and spray disinfectant as usual when I had a shower. The receptionists are always polite and helpful and so are the workers who are refurbishing some areas of the hostel.