St Christopher's Village

We were short a locker (cage under the bed) in our dorm. I told the front desk on my first day and again on my third day. Although they said one would come.. when I checked out on day 5 we were still short a locker. Other than that my experience was good.

Hi, Sorry that you had to make do without a locker for the entirely of your stay, we apologise completely. Unfortunately it's sometimes takes a while for new equipment to be delivered. It's awesome that you had fun otherwise though! Hopefully you'll be back in the future and you can party with us again! Many Thanks, St Christopher's Village team

This hostel is great if you just need a place to stay on your way in or out of Victoria Coach Station.. but it is not in the best location for a long-term stay. It is a solid 15 minute walk from the nearest metro station... and I didn't always feel comfortable as a women walking back by myself at night.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is in the best location you could want in Dublin. However, the wireless does not work above floor three. I was in Dublin for work and had to sit in the stairwell at night responding to e-mails. Also, there is only one key per room. This is great if you know everyone in your room and you are coming home at the same time. However, our last night we had a bus to catch at 6am so we went to bed early... and our random roommate knocked on the door at 3am to get let in.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

Internet didn't work in the room. Only one key per room - even if you are sharing with people you don't know!

• 26th Jun 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good location!

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Had a blast at this hostel wish I could have stayed longer! Have already recommended it to several friends who are heading to Prague! Staff is amazing!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Good location.. helpful staff!

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This is one of the most unique hostels I have ever stayed in!

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

My biggest complaint is the location... it takes a tram ride to get into the city.. but they do run often!

I had to pay over $70 per night to stay in a large dorm over the week. Great location.. but not worth the money.

AWA Festa Brava

Andorra la Vella, Andorra

Great location. It was great to have my own room with a private bath and a TV with two channels in English..all for the price I would have paid for a hostel in another city. Staff knew enough English to give me directions to places in town and suggest good resturants!

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is in a great location (especially if you want to be out of the noisy city and close to the beach!!). It is only two blocks from the metro station which will have you into downtown Barcelona in around 10 minutes and it is only two blocks from the beach! Staff were helpful and security great!

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is amazing! I have already told several friends to stay here when they pass through Lisbon. My favorite part of the hostel was the staff and how welcome they made everyone feel. Gilbert even cooked me a special vegetarian dinner one night! If you are hoping to meet people during your time in Lisbon, this is the place to stay!

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This place is great. Awesome location, bar in the hostel, wonderful owner!

Hostel Pearl

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This hostel is more of a guest house/apartments with several bunk beds in each room - but that was exactly what I wanted! It is great to have a couch to sit on ... and a full kitchen that I only have to share with 3 other people! Location is GREAT!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel