Astor Victoria, London, England
7.4
24th May 2014

Good staff, disappointed by the cleanliness, the bedroom and the bathroom were dirty. Free breakfast, but only available between 8 and 10 am, so nothing if you have to catch your flight earlier. I saw better hostels in my life.

Global Village, Belfast, Northern Ireland
3rd Sep 2013

I stay actually in this hostel from 3rd to 16th of September because I was looking for an accommodation since I will study in Belfast. The personnel is definitely wonderful, kind, and ready to help! the hostel is located at 10 minute-walking or less from the main places and bus stop and train stations. You could use the facilities for free (internet, TV, video games, and dispose of the kitchen)The breakfast is free and more important, it is very clean. It was one of the best hostels I stay in.

INOUT Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
16th Aug 2013

It was good to stay here, even if it was a little far from the centre of the city (15 min by train), but it's very cheap. The staff is nice, the rooms are correct, breakfast is included. However, I didn't like the fact that we have to pay 2 euros to obtain a sheet to sleep, it was very hot at this time! It's not possible with a blanket!