31st May 2013

Everything was awesome except for the fact you have to pay for the power socket next to your bed. And the fact you can't turn the eurolight off when you just need the electricity. Also, while having multiple showers and sinks inside your room but the toilets out in the corridors didn't really make sense to me. Still, I enjoyed my stay there so thank you.

Main Station Hostel, Berlin, Germany
29th May 2013

Everything is perfect EXCEPT for the misleading name lol. I walked about 20~30 minutes to the hostel on my check-in day and had to walk through serious rain and gusts to the bus station for about 10 minutes on my check-out day. Really wish your accessibility from the Berlin Hbf was better. I suggest you direct people from Berlin Hbf to Westhafen station via S-Bahn and make them walk from there. Much shorter walk is guaranteed that way.

22nd May 2013

Liked Square Caulaincourt very much for the time I stayed there. Though it could really use a lift. Dragging your carrier to the third floor was bit of a hassle. Apart from that, everything was awesome. Thank you very much.

MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
19th May 2013

Loved your hostel with the clean facilities and calm atmosphere. Should I visit London again, I would definitely choose your hostel again. Thank you very much.

Hi there! Thank you so much for rating us with 100%! This is amazing :) Hope to see you very soon! Your Meininger Team.