Astor Museum Inn

I rated most things with "good" as we enjoyed our stay. I rated the cleanliness as "poor". When we arrived at the room it looked like all beds where taken. Just because the bedsheets all looked like somebody slept already in it. Probably that was tbe case! I already stayed in a lot of hostels and mostly when you arrive, bedsheets are not yet on the bed, but you need to put your own new washed bedsheets on that you receive at the checkin. Luckily they didnt stink and they were not filthy.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed a couple years back at this Hostel. I was very pleased then, and this time aswell. I love the location in the Vondelpark in the middle of the city. The facilities are good, it is clean, the staff is really nice and helpful, and in the evening you can have a drink in the bar. They rent bycicles as well which was a plus.

• 14th May 2013
  • Belgium

Thank you for your kind words and great rating! Good to know that you enjoyed your stay for a second time with us!! We look forward to your third stay here! Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark