360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Positive experience! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to young travelers.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Had a great stay here! The staff was wonderful, especially Mickey. Each bed in the dorm is equipped with a cubby and outlet which is very convenient. The location was great and we had a blast at the pub crawl! We enjoyed it so much we booked another night. Thank you!

Expensive but great location!

The Queen's

Florence, Italy

An apartment turned hostel. Bathrooms were a bit strange but all else was positive.

Great staff! Near the train station which is convenient. Great info on tours available. Pleasant stay.

Hotel Piave

Venice, Italy

Not close to the main piazzas in Venice but near the train station which is also good. Easy to find. Nice rooms and amenities.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Check in times were very inconvenient. We got there at noon but were not allowed to check in even though staff didn't leave until 12:15. Besides that, there are no complaints. Good location and easy to find.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I have yet to stay at while backpacking Europe. The staff is so friendly and great to talk to. The common room was perfect for socializing with other travelers. Old Town Square is just a few blocks away and many other sites are a close walk. The owner was hilarious and too kind! Great overall experience. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone!

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

No complaints besides the location. I enjoyed the staff and the rooftop garden is an awesome perk. Each guest had their own locker in the room which was nice.