• USA, Couple, 18-24
Comfort Hotel CDG Goussainville, Paris-Roissy CDG, France
7.4
2nd Jun 2013

We just needed a place to crash for one night that was close to CDG. Comfort Hotel CDG Goussainville was exactly that. The room was clean and the staff was helpful. It's about a 45euro taxi ride to the airport from the hotel.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
29th May 2013

Upon arriving in Brussels, my boyfriend and I noticed how drab the city is. As a result, we weren't expecting much from our hostel. However, Meininger is amazing. It's bright, modern, and clean. The staff goes out of their way to help you and the rooms are pristine. This is the only place I would stay in Brussels.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th May 2013

Flying Pig Uptown has everything you'd want in a hostel! My boyfriend and I shared a room with six other people and it was a wonderful experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. In addition to lockers you can pay to use, there are lockers in the rooms for each bed which can be used for free. The location was also fabulous- just a short walk to the Red Light District. I'd absolutely stay here again!