Reviews: ShuWenZhang

Location China, Age 23

• China, All Male Group, 18-24
HI San Francisco - City Center, San Francisco, USA
19th Aug 2013

Facilities were clean, the rooms were spacious, there was free breakfast. The hostel was very European, and the lobby/lounge and dining area had a really nice ambience. Really enjoyed my stay here!

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel, San Francisco, USA
18th Aug 2013

We had the 4-female dorm room, with our own kitchen and bathroom. Quite spacious and I really enjoyed my stay!

AAE S.F. European Hostel, San Francisco, USA
7.1
16th Aug 2013

The location was pretty central but the surrounding area felt a little sketchy. It would've been better if there were more bathrooms (only one or two on each floor) but the hostel does the job.

USA Hostels Ocean Beach, San Diego, USA
6th Jul 2013

I loved the colorful porch and the vibe! They have a cool setup where the hostel provides the ingredients and you make your own breakfast. They also organize a lot of events like bonfires so I'm definitely going back if I go to San Diego again.

West Park Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
6.0
1st Jun 2013

The hotel was about 20 min walk from city center, and the area as well as the hotel itself felt rather shady. The shadiness was something I felt as prevalent throughout Newcastle though. The bathroom could've been a bit cleaner. The guy manning the hotel was friendly and kind though, helping us to get a taxi and checking to make sure that our stay was okay.

High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
31st May 2013

Right on the Royal Mile, the location is fantastic. It's also a historical building so the atmosphere is great. Clean showers with hot water. This is definitely one of my favorite hostels.

Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.7
24th May 2013

I stayed in a 38-bed room and it was quite an experience! Different, but I enjoyed it. I also liked the atmosphere, and all the walls have very artsy/street art paintings all over them. The water in the shower wasn't very hot. The bar was pretty loud late into the night but I was exhausted so it didn't affect my sleep. Great hostel!

Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
22nd May 2013

5-10 min walk from the Central train station it's very convenient. Lots of travelers and I enjoyed the bustling atmosphere. I think it's good value for the money.

Lake District Backpackers, Lake District, England
7.4
19th May 2013

It felt a little disorganized - they mistook one person staying for two nights instead of two people staying for one night. But I called the manager and the cleaning lady very kindly and quickly sorted it out for me. Space was a little cramped and not many bathrooms but it's what one would expect of a backpacker's lodge. Close to the station, the info center, and also the beautiful Orrest Head viewpoint, and 20 min walk to Lake Windermere so location was great.

YHA Stow on the Wold, Cotswolds, England
18th May 2013

This is my favorite out of the YHAs I've stayed at. I stayed in a room in the attic and it was very cozy. Right in the middle of town square, and the bus stop to other places like Bourton-on-the-Water and Moreton-in-the-Marsh is right there.

St Christopher's Inn Bath, Bath, England