Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
1st Jun 2013

This is a nice hostel with really friendly staff. The atmosphere and decoration is great there! I will come back when I visit Rotterdam later in the future!

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.0
30th May 2013

This is a hostel, not a hotel XD

Hi Wai, Thanks for your review! In fact we are a budget hotel, because all our bathrooms are ensuite instead of at the hallways. For your next visit: we have private rooms as well! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Lisbon Old Town Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
15th May 2013

It is a stylish hostel with great staff and residence. I enjoy the free guided tour very much! Living in the 10 people room is definitely not a disaster! People are very nice! I especially like the breakfast area. It feels so great to start my day with meeting new friends living in the hostel! I would like to come back next time if I travel to Lisboa in the future!