Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The only down side to this place were the lockers. Sadly there isn't enough to cover the whole hostel, and the sizes weren't that great either. Apart from this I really enjoyed my stay here. Really good fun, great location and people. :)

• 11th Jun 2013

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It is based in a perfect location, just a walks away from the main city and petronas towers etc. Free tea and coffee with toast in the morning, always a bonus :) Everyone was so friendly and helpful, always had a smile on their faces and were all so welcoming. Definitely a place to stay when you get to Kuala Lumpur. :)

• 8th Jun 2013

@Hua Lamphong

Bangkok, Thailand

Had a wonderful time here. Perfect for people who are arriving at hualamphong train station or going from as it is literally a 2 minute walk away. Only downside was there wasn't a lot around, but easy to get to central and other places of interest quite cheaply by tuk tuk. Very clean. Definitely satisfied with my stay :)

• 27th May 2013

Ai Phuket Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

I really really enjoyed my time at this hostel. Everyone is so lovely. Everything is clean, the beds were so comfortable and I felt right at home. And of course I fell in love with the cat. :) definitely my first port of call when I next come to Phuket.

• 21st May 2013

Mojito House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

It is in such a perfect location. Such a short distance away from the main city centre. The atomosphere was brilliant everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The room was very basic. But for the price it was just somewhere to rest my head. Overall awesome experience!

• 15th May 2013

Sam's House

Kanchanaburi, Thailand

It was lovely and quiet. And the room had a/c which was a life saver. The hostel was on a main stretch of road which was convienient. Average room, but no dorms or rooms for single occupancy, so I paid double for one bed I didn't use which was a downside. But all in all, a nice place to stay for a few nights.

• 11th May 2013