We had the bad fortune to come during a week that was terribly hot and there is def not air at this place. I bet it would normally be no big deal but that made for a rough few nights. However you're two blocks from the beach and there is a stellar Udon place a few blocks away as well!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

It was an awesome hostel with a great kitchen! My only complaint is that if you want to go to some of the more tourist type destinations its a good 25-45 minutes on a bus.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

I had a great time here and met some wonderful people. The beach is a really nice 15 minute walk along a pedestrian walk and the kitchen is awesome. The bathrooms are good although if someone is in the shower there is no way to use the toilet on that floor.

YHA London St Pauls

A good location if you are interested in the Globe Theatre. Just be aware that you have to pay for the wifi. Also, the beds are a bit odd to climb up into.

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

This was one of my favorite hostels, the staff were a riot and they have a good place to chill if partying isnt your scene. Trivia was well good too. I was nervous about a 30 bed dorm but it was good. There could be more bathrooms, but there were no real issues!

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

I had a good time here. A fire alarm went off the night I stayed but it wasnt the hostels fault. The wifi was also out, and as a person traveling with a phone that only works with wifi that sucked. The showers are great though.