Reviews: raphaelmatheus85

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Hostel Piracicaba

Piracicaba, Brazil

It was an amazing experience staying in Hostel Piracicaba, the staff was really friendly and helpfull and the hostel location is extremely good just right on the heart of the city !!! I highly recommend this hostel for all travelers !!! I wish I could come back someday !!! Tks for all !!! Best of luck !!!! See ya !!

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

This hostel is much more like a cheap hotel than properly a Hostel, I really missed the Hostel atmosphere down there !!! But despite that it was a nice place to stay with a quite good location !!

Camping Fabulous

Rome, Italy

If you looking for somewhere different to stay this is your place !!! It was a really glad experience !!! It's basically a familiar camping !!! The location it was the only problem because it's a bit far from the underground station and the bus rarely come !!! But I loved the atmosphere and all the facilities offered !!!

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

It's a nice place to stay !! I really like it !!! But if you in Santorini you should have to hire a quad bike, because it's so cheap and you'll enjoy much more the city !!! This hostel is 5 minutes from the Black Beach and a bit far from the city centre !!!

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

I loved this place !!! It's totally 'alternative' and it's amazing my staying overthere !! If you look for somewhere to have a day relax and such a great atmosphere it's the right place but if you look for luxury or sth like that then forget it !!! The pool it's just facinating , you can stay in there and at the same time having a fantastic ocean view !! I highly recommend Paraga with you gonna stay in Mykonos !!! It's just a few minutes on foot from Paradise as well !!!

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

The Pagration Hostel it's a nice place to stay for a fair price ... you'll receive exactly that you paying for ..... the location it's not into the downtown but it's like 20min on foot from Sintagma (city centre) and main tourists points ! My only complain it's about the shower because you have to pay 50 cents for 7 minutes ... it's a rubbish !!! Although the atmosphere was great we'd had some problems because there didn't have a place to hang out with anothers travelers !!!

Eurasia Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a small hostel in the best place in Istanbul !!! The staff it was not too kind but the rest of all everything was ok !!! In resume this hostel it's just a place to sleep one night !!! If you looking for sth more it's not the right place !!!