Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Cozzzy Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Service was good, hostel was kept very clean. Having eggs and toast for breakfast was really good. As well as having some fruit from time to time.

• 14th Nov 2013

Hidatakayama Guesthouse Tomaru

Hida Takayama, Japan

Stayed 2 nights in Hida Takayama Guesthouse Tomaru, Shingo-san was very considerate! I was arriving late, just after midnight and the only light that shone from the street was from Hida Takayama Tomaru. Facilities were clean and good. Another staff was Stanley, who was a great help in providing me with information and directions. Also great to chat too :) Enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it.

• 10th Nov 2013

Kamakura Guesthouse

Kamakura, Japan

Really like Kamakura Guesthouse, a very traditional experience sleeping on tatami mats, a traditional indoor firepit - roasting taro potatos in the fire pit and drinking green tea with other traveling locals. I thought it was a lovely stay would definitely come back and stay longer.

• 8th Nov 2013

Great concept and atmosphere, love the history & how they renovated it, the staff are very lovely, they made different flavoured rice balls for breakfast each day, the bar has many locals coming in for drinks. I was lucky to meet so many locals everyday at Toco, they took me around and we had a wonderful time! I definitely recommend staying here in Tokyo.

• 4th Nov 2013

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

Conveniently close to the station, lots of info/pamphlets provided, staff were very helpful.

• 1st Nov 2013

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

A very modern design, has everything you need. With a great breakfast, staff are very helpful, bar and new showers. I think good value for a hotel like atmosphere.

• 29th Oct 2013

Great location, very close to the boroughs market, easy access to transport. I found staff, Taylor, very welcoming! Helped me with my luggage, very good for having a friendly chat and gave me the best last minute suggestion in getting my souvenir, a Paddington Bear! Overall worth the stay :)

• 5th Jul 2013

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, the management and staff are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again should you visit London again, thank you for your comments.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Upon arriving at the hostel that night, I had to go search for a ATM since they didn't accept credit card. I think I spent about 15 minutes looking for an ATM because the girls instructions were poor. When I got back to the hostel, she pointed me to the stair where my room was. She said I could take the lift to the 4th floor... she left me with that. I tried the lift and the lift wasn't working. Bad first night but other than that facilities, location were good.

• 12th Jun 2013