Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 26

Cozzzy Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
8.0
14th Nov 2013

Service was good, hostel was kept very clean. Having eggs and toast for breakfast was really good. As well as having some fruit from time to time.

Hidatakayama Guesthouse Tomaru, Hida Takayama, Japan
10th Nov 2013

Stayed 2 nights in Hida Takayama Guesthouse Tomaru, Shingo-san was very considerate! I was arriving late, just after midnight and the only light that shone from the street was from Hida Takayama Tomaru. Facilities were clean and good. Another staff was Stanley, who was a great help in providing me with information and directions. Also great to chat too :) Enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it.

Kamakura Guesthouse, Kamakura, Japan
8th Nov 2013

Really like Kamakura Guesthouse, a very traditional experience sleeping on tatami mats, a traditional indoor firepit - roasting taro potatos in the fire pit and drinking green tea with other traveling locals. I thought it was a lovely stay would definitely come back and stay longer.

4th Nov 2013

Great concept and atmosphere, love the history & how they renovated it, the staff are very lovely, they made different flavoured rice balls for breakfast each day, the bar has many locals coming in for drinks. I was lucky to meet so many locals everyday at Toco, they took me around and we had a wonderful time! I definitely recommend staying here in Tokyo.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel, Hiroshima, Japan
1st Nov 2013

Conveniently close to the station, lots of info/pamphlets provided, staff were very helpful.

Piece Hostel Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
29th Oct 2013

A very modern design, has everything you need. With a great breakfast, staff are very helpful, bar and new showers. I think good value for a hotel like atmosphere.

5th Jul 2013

Great location, very close to the boroughs market, easy access to transport. I found staff, Taylor, very welcoming! Helped me with my luggage, very good for having a friendly chat and gave me the best last minute suggestion in getting my souvenir, a Paddington Bear! Overall worth the stay :)

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, the management and staff are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again should you visit London again, thank you for your comments.

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
7.4
12th Jun 2013

Upon arriving at the hostel that night, I had to go search for a ATM since they didn't accept credit card. I think I spent about 15 minutes looking for an ATM because the girls instructions were poor. When I got back to the hostel, she pointed me to the stair where my room was. She said I could take the lift to the 4th floor... she left me with that. I tried the lift and the lift wasn't working. Bad first night but other than that facilities, location were good.