Reviews: mikeylane8898

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great place to stay. Cool modern vibe, very friendly and helpful staff, and the pool was a godsend. The "basic" dorm gets a lot of noise from the bar.

Thanks for your comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Eighty8! The bar mixed dorm is advertised as above the bar so it can be a little nosier than our other rooms. This is why it is our cheapest dorm. The bar however closes at 12am so it should be quiet after this. Thank you once again and safe travels.

Hollanda Montri Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice facilities and a great price! There were a ton of mosquitos when I visited, and the staff weren't very approachable..

7 Duendes Base Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Friendly owners, hot showers, good location. No complaints!

Piratas de Ipanema Guesthouse

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I'm so glad I found this place.  It certainly isn't clean or neat.  The showers are cold, the dorms spartan, and the pool empty.  But the owners are awesome, the location is absolutely ideal, the neighborhood is really nice, there is a full-featured kitchen, and the guests make up a really cool community.  If you want to save money and meet cool people, this is the best place.

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I'm really glad I chose this place. It's one of the most stylish and well-appointed hostels I've gotten to stay in. Costs a little extra, but the facilities, the showers, and the breakfast are really top-notch!

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

Stayed at Ekeko for 9 days while I was waiting for my visa for Brazil. It's not the most exciting location in Miraflores, but the staff are very welcoming and helpful, the facilities are great, and it's really easy to make it to the center because so many buses are constantly traveling down nearby Avenida Arequipa for about s/ .50