Reviews: mrbowman_28684

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

The staff here is amazing, especially Georgea. She will get you set up with specific "must sees & do's. The atmosphere here is a strong point, as there is a bar; however, it does close down around 2 a.m. Location is great for catching the metro.

hello Thank you soooo much for your great appreciation; The bar stop serving at 2am ;-( yes the bar licence everywhere in Paris is 2am.but the hostel stay open 24hours so next night you can go to a nightclub:-) after 2am. till next, we wish you great travels best regards 3 Ducks hostel Team

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The lobby and common area are closed very early and you are not allowed to hang out past midnight. I don't know about you, but I like to stay up later than that. Decent location for city center and the metro.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If you are traveling to meet people, this might not be the best place to do it. The hostel is very big, which makes it feel almost like a hotel. I prefer smaller hostels. The location is good for seeing the city with an easy walk or tram ride.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

One of the best hostels ever. The staff was amazing, breakfast was fabulous for a typical hostel and there is coffee and tea all day long. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was only in London for one night.

Astor Victoria

The staff was very pleasant and helpful

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great staff, they like to hang out.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Absolutely amazing, friendly and helpful staff. I wish the best to all of them.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Friendly staff, so helpful in pointing out attractions and nightlife.