Location: England,

We had a fantastic time in Rome. We arrived with no solid plans but Georgio helped us a lot with some great recommendations of what to do and when, so thank you Georgio! The guesthouse is very close to Manzoni metro station on line A and is 10-12min walk to the Colosseum. We had no problems getting around from here. I highly recommend this guesthouse! You wont be disappointed

• 28th Jul 2013

Franz House

Florence, Italy

Best to check what breakfast is included as the small free one was poor but I saw good things about the cooked breakie in the guest book. Giovanni is very helpful with some excellent suggestions for Florence.

• 27th Jul 2013

It is not difficult to check what breakfast is included. It is sufficient to read, when you make reservation, in the property information of Hostelword.com the complete description of LIGHT breakfast (free of charge) and FULL breakfast (price €. 3.50). I decided to not include the FULL breakfast in the room rate , and consequently increase the rate, to leave to the guest the option to choose or not the FULL breakfast. So in case of accepting LIGHT breakfast he will save few euros.