Chill Inn Beach Cafe & Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

Amazing hostel! Everyone is super friendly and want to get to know you. If you want to chill and relax, this is the place! Free water, the beach is right there and for 50 bhat you can take a taxi and go to lamai town. Beds are comfy, bathroom is huge and the breakfast you can get, great too! No doubt and amazing hostel!

• 27th Mar 2015

Spinner's Backpackers

Perth, Australia

I liked it, I was expecting something that would look cleaner. because, eventhough it was, somehow I hesitated how clean it was going to be...

• 13th Mar 2015

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Me encanta quedarme en Francesco's . Es el segundo año que me quedo ahi y seguiria haciendolo. La gente, ubicacion y onda estan solo ahi!!!

• 19th Jun 2014

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Just Amazing, dont even hesitate in trying to find another hostel.

• 17th Jun 2013

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Really good! U will be surprised by how they do bathrooms but thats the way it is in turkey (and greece). Staff SUPER friendly and location AMAZING! Wouldnt hesitate to choose big apple

• 11th Jun 2013

Göreme Valley Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

Really good!! It is home away from home. The staff is super friendly and very attentive. The owner/administrator took us to different places to show us goreme. Right in downtown, steps away from the bus station and a walk from goreme open air museum. If I had to go again to cappadoccia, I wouldnt think it twice. (Best beds too!! Perfect to rest after tours and long walks)

• 10th Jun 2013