Khangsar Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

I stayed there for 5 nights. Staff is super friendly. Room is very good for nepali standars, hot water and electricity all day. I even left my valuables for 10 days while I was at a meditation course. Dont except a 5 hotel star.. Remember you are in Kathmandu!

Laksameenarai Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

I was there before the earthquake. staff was amazing, super friendly and always wanted to help. rooms are good, clean and comfortable beds. younhave to remember you are in nepal, not i europe so dont expect for the amount of money you pay a 5 star hotel. i liked it, i would stay here again.

Amazing hostel. Stayed there for one night but staff really friendly and breakfast is great! Not a lot of hostels have for that price per night a breakfast. If you want to party this isnt the place, if you want to chill and meet nice people, this might be your hostel.

Baan Smile Place

Koh Samui, Thailand

super clean, beds were comfortable, friendly staff. its a 10 to 15 min walk to the night life but i think is actually better cause you wont hear noise at night. is in town so a lot of places to eat and shop are close by. for the money that you pay, i think it is a great hostel! i dont know if i would recommend going alone although we met a lot od single travellers (but only bc they were sleeping in out doorm)

Chill Inn Beach Cafe & Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

Amazing hostel! Everyone is super friendly and want to get to know you. If you want to chill and relax, this is the place! Free water, the beach is right there and for 50 bhat you can take a taxi and go to lamai town. Beds are comfy, bathroom is huge and the breakfast you can get, great too! No doubt and amazing hostel!

Thanks for the review, enjoy the full moon party :) Shane

Spinner's Backpackers

Perth, Australia

I liked it, I was expecting something that would look cleaner. because, eventhough it was, somehow I hesitated how clean it was going to be...

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Me encanta quedarme en Francesco's . Es el segundo año que me quedo ahi y seguiria haciendolo. La gente, ubicacion y onda estan solo ahi!!!

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Just Amazing, dont even hesitate in trying to find another hostel.

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Really good! U will be surprised by how they do bathrooms but thats the way it is in turkey (and greece). Staff SUPER friendly and location AMAZING! Wouldnt hesitate to choose big apple

Göreme Valley Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

Really good!! It is home away from home. The staff is super friendly and very attentive. The owner/administrator took us to different places to show us goreme. Right in downtown, steps away from the bus station and a walk from goreme open air museum. If I had to go again to cappadoccia, I wouldnt think it twice. (Best beds too!! Perfect to rest after tours and long walks)